有用的词汇和短语 Useful Vocabulary & Phrases

介绍 Introductions

This is my…
这是我的…

I’d like to introduce you to…
我想向你介绍….

May I introduce…?
我能介绍…?

Have you met…?
你有没有见过…?

工作 Work

She is a (job)
她是(职位)

She works as a (job)
她从事(职位)

She works for (company)
她为(公司)工作

She works in (sector)
她为(部门) 工作

We work together
我们一起工作

We used to work together
我们曾经一起工作

We know each other through work
我们通过工作相互了解

其他背景 Other Background

She was…
她曾经是…

She’s going to be…(+ position)
她将成为(职位)

She’s going to be (do) ing…
她将从事(职位)

She’s a keen (golfer)
她很喜欢(打高尔夫)

赞扬 Compliments

She’s a big fan of yours
她很欣赏你

礼貌的回答 Polite Responses

Pleased to meet you
很高兴见到你

It’s a pleasure to meet you
见到你是件很高兴的事

It’s a pleasure
这让(我)很高兴

How do you do? (*this is a rhetorical question used to mean ‘hello’)
你最近怎么样(这是一个类似”你好吗”的问题)

I’ve heard a lot about you
我曾听说过你许多事

(person x) speaks very highly of you
(某人)对你的评价很高

(if introduced overly formally) Please, call me (first name)
(正式的自我介绍时)请叫我(姓)

礼貌的回答:问题式 Polite Responses: Questions

So how do you know (person x)?
你是怎么知道(某人)的?

What is your relationship to (person x)? (*very formal)
你和(某人)是什么关系?(比较正式)

So what brings you to (this place)?
你为什么会来到这里?

对话 Dialogues

对话1 Dialogue 1

“Peter, this is my fiancee Alicia. She works in IT. Alicia, this is Peter. He’s a computer programmer.”
Peter, 这是我的未婚妻Alicia, 她是从事计算机方面的工作的.Alicia,这是Peter,他是个计算机程序设计员.

“Pleased to meet you.”
很高兴见到你

“Hello.”
你好

对话2 Dialogue 2

“Martin, come here. I’d like to introduce you to Mr. Jackson, my old physics teacher.”
Martin, 过来.我想把你介绍给Jackson认识.我以前的物理老师

“How do you do?”
你好吗?

“It’s a pleasure.”
很高兴认识你

“So how do you know Anthony?”
你是如何认识Anthony的?

“Oh, we were college roommates. And you were his teacher? That must have been hard work.”
噢,我们大学室友.你是他的老师?那一定很不容易.

“No harder than any other student. Actually he was quite bright.”
并没有其他的学生难,事实上他非常聪明

“So where did it all go wrong?”
那为什么会成为现在这样?

对话3 Dialogue 3

“Dave, this is my mum. Mum, this is Dave.”
Dave,这是我妈妈,妈妈这是Dave

“Hello Mrs Brannigan.”
你好,Brannigan女士

“Hello Dave. Please, call me Jude.”
你好,Dave,请叫我Jude就可以了

“Very well. Pleased to meet you Jude.”
很好,很高兴认识你Jude

“And how do you know my daughter?”
你是如何认识我女儿的?

“Oh, I guess we’re friends. We have a class together.”
哦,我们是朋友,我们曾一起上课

“Friends? Is that all?”
只有朋友而已吗?

“Mum! You’re embarrassing me!”
妈妈.你让我很尴尬.

对话4 Dialogue 4

“Mr. Van Keefe, may I introduce you to Mrs. Portia Hadley.”
Van Keefe先生,请允许我向你介绍Portia Hadley女士

“How do you do Mrs. Hadley?”
Hadley女士,你好吗

“Oh please, call me Portia.”
请叫我Portia,谢谢

“Very well. And what brings you to Scunthorpe, Portia?”
好的,你为何会来到Scunthorpe, Portia?

“I’m here to meet my son, Thomas.”
我来这里看我儿子,Thomas

“Oh, you’re Thomas Hadley’s mother. I’ve heard so much about you.”
噢,你是Thomas Hadley的妈妈, 我曾经听说过你

“All of it good, I hope.”
我希望都是好的事情

“Of course. The boys speak very highly of you.”
当然,男孩子们对你的评价很高.